The school currently has the following vacancies:
1:1 SEND Teaching Assistant (2 vacancies)
Fixed term contract until 17.7.2020
Closing Date: 2nd July 2019
We are looking for 2 caring and patient Teaching Assistants to support the teaching and learning of pupils with Special Educational Needs. This is a wonderful opportunity for two talented and experienced individuals to work with children one to one and make a real difference.
Post one is for Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 3.45pm (term time only).
Post two is for three days a week from 8.30am to 3.45pm (term time only).
Candidates will need to:
- Have some experience or knowledge of working with children or individuals with Special Educational Needs
- Be able to communicate well with pupils, colleagues and parents
- Contribute ideas to help the child succeed and make progress.
As a school, we offer the following:
- A friendly, supportive and collaborative team of staff
- A working environment in which staff are valued and appreciated
- Rewarding career progression opportunities and regular training
- An original well-being package with leave of absence during term time.
There is a real 'can do' attitude amongst everyone at Stopsley. Please come and see for yourself – visits are welcomed.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all members of staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
If you are interested in applying or require further information please contact the school office or email: firstname.lastname@example.org