Stopsley Community Primary School is an inclusive, caring place in which each individual is valued and encouraged to reach their full potential. Our learning community is built upon the shared belief that the development of each child must be at the HEART of everything we do.
Our HEART values are:
Hope Enjoy Achieve Responsibility Togetherness
Through this values based approach, we are committed to providing a safe and happy environment in which each individual is encouraged to take responsibility for their own learning and be inspired to exceed expectations. We expect the children to 'live' the HEART values thorugh deliberate attitudes, where they can discover the very best of themselves. It equips pupils with social skills that help them co-operate, and relate to others effectively. It provides them with the self-esteem and confidence to explore and develop their full potential and to succeed in the wider world.
There is a little more information below to explain what the HEART values look like...
|Hope||to instill an optimistic attitude, expecting good and positive outcomes with inner confidence.|
|Enjoy||learning and developing safely and well.|
|Achieve||success and build resilience and perseverance.|
|Responsibility||for our own actions, property and encourage good choices showing respect.|
working well alongside others, developing positive friendships and proud of each other's achievements.
These values underpin the vision for our school:
- High standards are achieved in everything we do because barriers to success are removed; we become more than we were before
- We work together and communicate as a whole school team to provide a safe environment where children are confident to share ideas and support each other's learning
- No child is invisible
- The wellbeing of all supports pupil achievement and everyone feels valued, heard and appreciated
- All stakeholders are involved in the life of the school
- Trust underpins strong relationships based on mutual respect, listening and accountability
- Responsibility for achievement is shared, leadership happens as all levels and everyone provides and receives support and challenge
- All we do is driven by our desire to ensure that we receive and celebrate daily experiences of success
- A calm yet vibrant atmosphere prevails that is focused on everyone learning and achieving
- A warm welcome awaits everyone and parents are encouraged, valued and welcomed into our school