A message from Miss Hussain
Hi Freedman Class and Carle Class,
I hope you are all well and keeping safe. It is a strange time for us all and I am really missing not being at school with you. I think about you every day, wondering what you are up to with your families.
It is also a difficult time for us adults. I can’t do all the things I use to but I know it’s only for a short time. I have been busy doing many things I don’t normally have enough time to do. Some of my activities have included:
- Baking/cooking – I have never been good at this but I’m trying.
- Reading books in my garden, which I don’t get time to do.
- Learning how to sew a dress.
- Talking to my family and friends on the phone to make sure they are all ok.
- I have spent hours colouring, doing jigsaw puzzles and playing board games.
- Started to play pool after many years of not playing.
I can’t wait to find out all the different things you have been up to as a family. When we are able to go back to school we shall have a picnic on the school grounds so we can sit together and talk about our experiences and memories that we have made.
For now I would like you to do some of the things we spoke about before leaving. Continue listening and helping your parents/carers, reading a book every day, doing your work that we put on the website and making some amazing memories with your families.
Please keep safe and I shall see you all when this is over. Missing all your lovely smiley faces. If you would like to write back to me then please ask your grown up to email your letters to our email account with my name and your name in the subject box. (firstname.lastname@example.org) I would love to read them to know what you are all up to.
Take care and keep smiling my lovely year 1 children.
From Miss Hussain