Our curriculum has been carefully planned and designed to meet the needs of our pupils. It is reviewed and updated regularly to reflect the rapidly changing world in which our pupils live and learn.
The aim of our PSHE education is to provide pupils with:
- accurate, balanced and relevant knowledge
- opportunities to turn that knowledge into personal understanding
- opportunities to explore, clarify and if necessary challenge, their own and others’ values, attitudes, beliefs, rights and responsibilities
- the skills, language and strategies they need in order to live healthy, safe, fulfilling, responsible and balanced lives
- opportunities to develop positive personal attributes such as resilience, self-confidence, self-esteem, and empathy