The school currently has the following vacancies...
Start date: September 2020
Application closing date: 12pm on Friday 18th September 2020
Interview date: To be confirmed
Hours: 15 hours a week on a Thursday and Friday
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Teaching Assistant to work in our highly successful year 6 team for two days a week. This post would suit either someone with experience or a post graduate. This is a wonderful opportunity for an ambitious and hard working individual to support teaching and learning, working with a range of children with different backgrounds, abilities and needs. You would support in all subjects and would be guided by our brilliant teachers.
The hours are Thursday and Friday from 8.30am to 3.45pm (term time only).
Candidates will need to:
- Have some experience or knowledge of working with children
- Be able to communicate well with pupils, colleagues and parents
- Have gained at least a Grade C or above (or the equivalent of) in GCSE English and maths
As a school, we offer the following:
- A friendly, supportive and collaborative team of staff
- A working environment in which staff are valued and appreciated
- Rewarding career progression opportunities and regular training
- An original well-being package with leave of absence during term time
Candidates will need to complete the application form and letter of application found (attached) below and return these to Mrs Lynne Mudhar at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the situation with COVID-19, we are unable to meet any potential candidates to view the school prior to application. Please visit our website and social media platforms for information and pictures of the school. However, if you still need to know more, please do email or call the school using the details found on our 'contact us' page. Interviews are likely to be held face to face at the school but with social distancing and all other safety measures in place.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all members of staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
The advert below has been provided by The Shire Foundation...